Pay €1 or more. Normally, the total cost for the ebooks in this bundle is as much as US$1,025.
This electronics book bundle contains:
- Microchip (ATMEL) AVR® Microcontroller Primer: Programming and Interfacing
- Arduino Microcontroller Processing for Everyone!
- Smartphone-Based Real-Time Digital Signal Processing
- Engineering Principles in Everyday Life for Non-Engineers
- Microcontroller Programming and Interfacing with Texas Instruments MSP430FR2433 and MSP430FR5994
- Fundamentals of Electronics: Book 1 Electronic Devices and Circuit Applications
- Fundamentals of Electronics: Book 2, Amplifiers: Analysis and Design
- Anywhere-Anytime Signals and Systems Laboratory
- Embedded Systems Design with the Texas Instruments MSP432 32-bit Processor
- Mobile Robotics for Multidisciplinary Study
- Arduino I: Getting Started
- Microcontroller Programming and Interfacing with Texas Instruments MSP430FR2433 and MSP430FR5994 -- Part II
- Fundamentals of Electronics: Book 3 Active Filters and Amplifier Frequency Response
- Fundamentals of Electronics: Book 4 Oscillators and Advanced Electronics Topics
- Understanding Circuits: Learning Problem Solving Using Circuit Analysis
- Brain-Machine Interface Engineering
- Bad to the Bone: Crafting Electronic Systems with BeagleBone Black
Read them anywhere.
The ebooks in this bundle are available in PDF, MOBI, and ePub formats, so they work on your computer, e-readers, iPads, cell phones, and a wide array of mobile devices!