Pay what you want starting at only $1. Techniques & tactics to help students learn. Foster a positive classroom environment, keep kids excited about learning, and give your students the edge they deserve with this ebook bundle from Taylor & Francis! Don't miss the latest Humble Bundle.
Find even more bundles and deals here.
- 50 Ways to Improve Student Behavior: Simple Solutions to Complex Challenges (Study Guide)
- A Good Start: 147 Warm-Up Activities for Spanish Class
- Authentic Teaching and Learning for PreK-Fifth Grade: Advice from Practitioners and Coaches
- Battling Boredom, Part 1: 99 Strategies to Spark Student Engagement
- Battling Boredom, Part 2: Even More Strategies to Spark Student Engagement
- Five Practices for Improving the Success of Latino Students: A Guide for Secondary School Leaders
- Five Teaching and Learning Myths-Debunked: A Guide for Teachers
- Improving Student Behavior: The Success Diary Approach
- It's a Matter of Fact: Teaching Students Research Skills in Today's Information-Packed World
- Jumpstart! Philosophy in the Classroom: Games and Activities for Ages 7-14
- Serious Fun: Practical Strategies to Motivate and Engage Students
- Teaching Children with Challenging Behaviors: Practical Strategies for Early Childhood Educators
- Teaching Complex Ideas: How to Translate Your Expertise into Great Instruction
- Teaching Gender and Sexuality at School: Letters to Teachers
- Teaching Life: Our Calling, Our Choices, Our Challenges
- The Big Book of Primary Club Resources: Creative Arts
- Using Debate in the Classroom: Encouraging Critical Thinking, Communication, and Collaboration
- Vocabulary Strategies That Work: Do This-Not That!
- Working Hard, Working Happy: Cultivating a Culture of Effort and Joy in the Classroom