You already missed awesome posts of your favorite page or person on Facebook because they weren't visible in your Facebook news feed? With this step by step guide you can choose whose posts you don't want to miss. You'll always find them at the top of your Facebook News Feed.
Prioritize who to see first on FacebookTake control and customize your news feed. Choose whose posts you don't want to miss. When you select a person or Page to see first, their posts appear at the top of your News Feed. We created a Step by Step Guide for you. Have fun.
- 1. Click the small arrow in the upper right corner of your Facebook profile.
- 2. Select the menu item "News Feed Preferences".
- 2. Select the "Prioritize who to see first" option in the preferences layer.
- 4. Select the Facebook profile which you want always find at the top of your News Feed.
- 5. Click the "Done" button and close the preferences layer).
You'll now find new posts of you favorite Facebook page at the top of your News Feed.
Follow Epic Bundle on Facebook for GAME bundles / GAME deals / GAMES for FREE!
What does it mean to see first?
You can adjust what you see in your News Feed by using see first. When you select a person or Page to see first, their posts appear at the top of your Facebook News Feed. The person or Page won't know you selected them. You'll find more details on the Facebook Help Center.
Share this image / post
Feel free to share the image on your site or post a copy on any social media you want. Please don't remove the "Presented by EpicBundle.com" and our Facebook link from the graphic. We would be delighted if you add a link to this post too.. but you don't need to do this. 😉
Thank you for your support.