The best way to learn is by example.
The responsive web design eBook by Smashing Magazine and Mighty Deals. In this book for web designers and developers, industry pros share their real-world tips, tricks, techniques and strategies for working with Responsive Design.
The eBook is provided in 3 DRM-free formats - PDF, ePUB and Amazon Kindle, for use on the device of your choice.
- Multiple formats - PDF, ePUB and Amazon Kindle.
- 14 chapters, 672 pages.
- Chock full of smart front-end techniques and design patterns.
- Pulled from real-life responsive projects.
- A Variety of Responsive Design topics - workflow, SVG, Flexbox, web fonts, images, email, debugging, performance and more.
- Individual chapters are written by professional designers, such as such as Dan Mall, Andrew Clarke and Sara Soueidan.