The DevOps business is booming & here’s your 20-hour resource to learn AWS, Jenkins, TeamCity, & more.
A new e-Learning offer presented by Stacksocial.
In this bundle, you’ll learn how to work with some of the most common CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous delivery) tools available.
▶ Get the complete bundle here! (95% off)
What’s in the bundle?
- AWS CodePipeline and CodeDeploy:
Learn DevOps Skills with Rising Demand
- Jenkins: CI & DevOps with Java and .NET:
Streamline Software Builds with Jenkins
- TeamCity: CI & DevOps with Java and .NET:
Learn Sought After Skills with Rising Demand
- AWS MasterClass: Storage & CDN:
Learn Cloud Computing, Storage, & CDN Services in AWS-S3, EBS, EFS, & CloudFront
- AWS MasterClass: Monitoring and DevOps with AWS CloudWatch:
Use AWS CloudWatch & SNS to Keep a Close Eye on Your AWS Cloud
- AWS MasterClass: DevOps with AWS Command Line Interface:
Use AWS CLI to Automate Your AWS Cloud Services
- DevOps: CI/CD with Jenkins Pipelines, Maven, Gradle:
Build Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, & DevOps Pipelines with Java, Gradle, Maven, & More
Experience level required: all levels