Put on your tux.
It's time to get fancy with Humble Bundle's new Linux book bundle from No Starch Press! All together, these books would cost over $571. Pay what you want starting at $1 - Pay more, get more!
Get the complete bundle here!
Hint: Don't miss the epic Humble MONTHLY bundle ❤
- Absolute OpenBSD: Unix for the Practical Paranoid
- Arduino Project Handbook Vol. 1: 25 Practical Projects to Get You Started
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python: Practical Programming for Total Beginners
- Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
- Doing Math with Python: Use Programming to Explore Algebra, Statistics, Calculus, and More!
- How Linux Works: What Every Superuser Should Know
- No Starch Sampler
- Perl One-Liners: 130 Programs That Get Things Done
- The Art of Debugging with GDB, DDD, and Eclipse
- The Artist's Guide to GIMP: Creative Techniques for Photographers, Artists, and Designers
- The Book of GIMP: A Complete Guide to Nearly Everything
- The Book of GNS3: Build Virtual Network Labs Using Cisco, Juniper, and More
- The Book of Inkscape: The Definitive Guide to the Free Graphics Editor
- The Book of PF: A No-Nonsense Guide to the OpenBSD Firewall
- The GNU Make Book
- Think Like a Programmer: An Introduction to Creative Problem Solving
- Wicked Cool Shell Scripts: 101 Scripts for Linux, OS X, and UNIX Systems
These DRM-FREE books are available in PDF, ePUB, and MOBI, meaning you can read them anywhere at any time.