Docker, AWS ...and more!
Master essential DevOps tools like Docker & AWS to land an elite coding position (13 hours of learning) A new e-Learning bundle presented by Stacksocial. With this bundle, you'll master two tools that are essential for any DevOps engineer.
Firstly, you'll study Docker, a container that lets you pack, ship, and run any application efficiently virtually anywhere. Next, you'll study Amazon Web Services (AWS) and learn how this major cloud computing platform is used in conjunction with Docker.
Grab the complete bundle for Only $29.
- Gain a complete working knowledge of Docker & its uses
- Walk through developing & deploying a multi-service Flask & Ruby on Rails app
- Build a practical knowledge of AWS
- Learn Amazon ECS, the Amazon EC2 container service
- Understand how to scale web apps w/ Docker
Experience level required: all levels / Lifetime access!
"DevOps (a clipped compound of development and operations) is a culture, movement or practice that emphasizes the collaboration and communication of both software developers and other information-technology (IT) professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes." -- Source Wikipedia