Go for a drive...
Have some robotic fun with a Raspberry Pi-powered car with this all new Hardware & e-Learning bundle. The PiCar-V is an open source robot learning kit on Raspberry Pi, and this deal even includes your own Raspberry Pi 3 board.
Get the complete bundle here! (80% off)
- PiCar-V Kit with Raspberry Pi 3 Board: Includes: Raspberry Pi 3 board, Robot HATS, PCA9685 PWM driver, TB6612 motor driver, 2 18650 battery holders, 2 DC gear motors, 3 SunFounder SF0180 servos, 120º wide-angle USB camera, 2 rear wheels, 2 front wheels, USB WiFi adapter, Ribbon, Cross screwdriver, Cross socket wrench, M2.5/M4 small wrench, M2/M3 small wrench, Several wires, Assorted screws, nuts, and standoffs.
- Build Your Own Armbot Step By Step Using Raspberry Pi Zero: Learn Robotics from the Ground Up
- Home Automation in 48 Hours Without Coding: Automate Your Day to Day Activities & Remotely Control Any Home Appliance
- Internet of Things Automation Using Raspberry Pi 2: Use Sensors to Remotely Display Water Temperature & Alert You via Email
- Raspberry Pi Robotics: Learn How to Program & Control a Robot
- Bitcoin Mining Using Raspberry Pi: Get Up & Running Fast with Bitcoin Mining
- Hardware Projects Using Raspberry Pi: Use GPIO Pins on Rapsberry Pi to Interact with the Physical World
- Automation with Raspberry Pi Zero: Learn Automation Techniques by Building Real Projects