Gems from the game studies catalog.
OMG, MIT brought Humble a bundle of gems from their game studies catalog. All together, these ebooks would cost over $400. Pay what you want starting at $1 - Pay more, get more!
Get the complete bundle here!
Hint: Don't miss the epic Humble MONTHLY bundle ❤
Included digital books:
- A Casual Revolution: Reinventing Video Games and Their Players
- Atari Age: The Emergence of Video Games in America
- Codename Revolution: The Nintendo Wii Platform
- Communities of Play: Emergent Cultures in Multiplayer Games and Virtual Worlds
- Critical Play: Radical Game Design
- Developer's Dilemma: The Secret World of Videogame Creators
- Digital Culture, Play, and Identity: A World of Warcraft® Reader
- How Games Move Us: Emotion by Design
- I Am Error: The Nintendo Family Computer / Entertainment System Platform
- Play Between Worlds: Exploring Online Game Culture
- Play Matters
- Super Power, Spoony Bards, and Silverware: The Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- The Art of Failure: An Essay on the Pain of Playing Video Games
- The Warcraft Civilization: Social Science in a Virtual World
- The Well-Played Game: A Player's Philosophy
- Uncertainty in Games
- Values at Play in Digital Games
- Works of Game: On the Aesthetics of Games and Art
These DRM-FREE books are available in PDF, ePUB, and MOBI, meaning you can read them anywhere at any time.