Support "Games Against Ebola"!
Awesome game developers including Mojang and Coffee Stain Studios create games and raise money to fight ebola in a "69-hour game jam". Donate any amout of money, and you'll get all of the games created during this game jam by Mojang, Coffee Stain, Grapefrukt, Ludocity, Glitchnap and SLMN. 100% of your donation goes to charity.
- Mojang - Creator of Minecraft and Scrolls.
- Coffee Stain Studios - Creator of Goat Simulator and Sanctum.
- Ludosity - Creator of Magicka - Wizards of the Square Tablet.
- Grapefrukt - Creator of rymdkapsel.
- Glitchnap - Creator of LAZA KNITEZ!! and Try Harder.
- SLMN - Producers of weird stuff.
What's a 96-hour game jam?
For 96 hours, these development teams will each make a new game and stream their progress in order to raise money for charity. (Begins at 11 a.m. Pacific time on Wednesday, November 26th)