The power is in your hands.
Are you longing to get on the grid? Let these Make: electronics books be your guide -- they’ll energize beginners and seasoned makers alike!
Pay what you want starting at $1 - Pay more, get more!
- Make: Maker Projects Guide
- Make: School's Out Summer Fun Guide
- Make: Electronics, 2nd Edition
- The Encyclopedia of Electronic Components: Power Sources & Conversion, Vol. 1
- Making Things Talk: Using Sensors, Networks, and Arduino to See, Hear, and Feel Your World
- Making Things See: 3D vision with Kinect, Processing, Arduino, and MakerBot
- Make: Fun!: Create Your Own Toys, Games, and Amusements
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components, Vol. 3: Sensors
- Make: More Electronics
- The Encyclopedia of Electronic Components: Vol. 2: Signal Processing
- Make: Wearable Electronics: Design, Prototype, and Wear Your Own Interactive Garments
- Getting Started with the Photon: Making Things with the Affordable, Compact, Hackable WiFi Module
- Getting Started with Sensors: Measure the World with Electronics, Arduino, and Raspberry Pi
- Make: Analog Synthesizers: Make Electronic Sounds the Synth-DIY Way
- Make: Technology on Your Time Volume 36: Board Games
- Make: Technology on Your Time Volume 35: The Danger Issue
- Make: Technology on Your Time Volume 41: Best Toys for Makers
- ...and more books coming soon!