Find active bundles
Games Against Ebola Pay what you want!...
Support "Games Against Ebola"!
Awesome game developers including Mojang and Coffee Stain Studios create games and raise money to fight ebola in a "69-hour game jam". Donate any amout of money, and you'll get all of the games created during this game jam by Mojang, Coffee Stain, Grapefrukt, Ludocity, Glitchnap and SLMN. 100% of your donation goes to charity.
- Mojang - Creator of Minecraft and Scrolls.
- Coffee Stain Studios - Creator of Goat Simulator and Sanctum.
- Ludosity - Creator of Magicka - Wizards of the Square Tablet.
- Grapefrukt - Creator of rymdkapsel.
- Glitchnap - Creator of LAZA KNITEZ!! and Try Harder.
- SLMN - Producers of weird stuff.
What's a 96-hour game jam?
For 96 hours, these development teams will each make a new game and stream their progress in order to raise money for charity. (Begins at 11 a.m. Pacific time on Wednesday, November 26th)