Learn how basic computers are designed and how to create electronic projects. (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC, 8051) This is your chance to get some great hardware development courses for up to 95% off. (Limited time only!) We collected the most interesting ones for you.
Hint: Follow us on facebook... and you won't miss the next deal or bundle!
Keep in mind that all deals are time-limited offers! Be fast.
"Arduino is an open source computer hardware ... project, and user community that designs and manufactures single-board microcontrollers and microcontroller kits for building digital devices and interactive objects that can sense and control objects in the physical world. " -- Wikipedia
- Learn electrical engineering basics to build circuits and program Arduino to make wearables, robots, and IoTGET IT HERE for $19 - 87% off
- Learn Running/Porting FreeRTOS Real Time Operating System on Arduino, STM32F4x and ARM cortex M basedGET IT HERE for $19 - 79% off
- Virtualise your Arduino on PC Screen using
- Learn Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design by creating your own Arduino Nano in AltiumGET IT HERE for $19 - 89% off
Raspberry Pi courses
"The Raspberry Pi is a series of small single-board computers ... to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and in developing countries." -- Wikipedia
- A fun DIY project to build your own custom built retro games machine for next to nothing using the RaspberryGET IT HERE for $19 - 58% off
- Have a blast using the Raspberry Pi to do some home automation and understand the Internet of
- Learn how to develop your practical Raspberry Pi projects using the CGET IT HERE for $19 - 5% off
Find more great deals on our Bundle Overview page!
Comparing the Arduino Uno and Raspberry Pi
Thinking About Getting an Arduino?